Homaio is the data controller. Homaio is responsible for collecting and processing your personal data.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information from you when you visit our website, place an order, or contact us with a question or comment. This information may include your name, email address, phone number, and other information that you choose to provide.
Use of Personal Information
We use the personal information that we collect for the following purposes:
- To process and fulfill your orders;
- To respond to your questions and comments;
- To send you information about our products and services;
- To improve the performance and functionality of our website;
- To personalize your experience on our website;
- For administrative and legal compliance purposes.
Sharing of Personal Information
We do not share your personal information with third parties, except as necessary to fulfill your orders, or as required by law.
Security of Personal Information
We use industry-standard security measures to protect the personal information that we collect through our website. However, no website or internet transmission is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
You may also file a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), the French personal data regulator: www.cnil.fr
Effective Date: February 1st 2023.